[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Rendering issue with cross-sections in 3D

Craig Christensen craig.christensen at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jun 17 18:33:57 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Utkarsh's suggestion to transform the dataset closer to the origin using a
translation seems to have worked for me. I was working in UTM coordinates,
so I was working about 6,000 km away from the origin of the coordinate
system. Thanks for your help, Utkarsh!

All the best,
Craig

*Craig W. Christensen*
M.Sc. Candidate (Geoscience), University of Calgary
BSc.Eng. (Geological), Queen's University at Kingston

<LinkedIn <http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/craig-christensen/21/240/19/en>>