[Paraview] [ParaView] How to add slice thickness ?

Chathu Gunasekera cgunases at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 22:13:12 EDT 2016

Hi Cory,

Thank you so much for your response. Really appreciate it.

Well, i used the Programmable Filter and gave the spacing in mm.
(i am suppose to get a 3D model), unfortunately i am getting a straight
line (pls see the attachment).

Earlier i was using the Calculator filter and i only could see slices.
My intention is to obtain a model with one smooth surface  (if there is an
approach to smooth the transitions of the slices that would do my job
:)....)

Kindly give me a hint.

--
Warm regards,