[Paraview] [ParaView] How to add slice thickness ?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Jun 14 17:55:16 EDT 2016

I suspect you are running out of memory with the Transform Filter.

Another approach would be to use a Programmable Filter and just change
the spacing information of the image data. Try this Python in the
Script property of the Programmable Filter:

input = self.GetInput()
output = self.GetOutput()
output.ShallowCopy(input)
output.SetSpacing(xSpacing, ySpacing, zSpacing)

That should do the trick.

HTH,
Cory

--