[Paraview] [ParaView] How to add slice thickness ?

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Jun 15 03:07:52 EDT 2016

Chaturi,

I'm still not clear on what your input is. Are you loading a series of
2D images? Is that working? What kind of data set do you get after
one slice when the data is loaded or an outline of a 3D box?

Please provide step-by-step what you are doing in ParaView up to the
point you want to specify the spacing between slices. Links to
pictures of what you are seeing are often helpful as well.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen