[Paraview] deforming sphere-like grid to object

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu May 21 13:48:23 EDT 2015

Another alternative.

- create a filter that deforms the sphere up to a specific iteration
"N". This filter will have a "property" to set the current iteration
number.
- setup an animation to change the iteration number.

(assuming deforming to an arbitrary iteration is just as expensive as
going to a i+1 iteration).

Utkarsh