[Paraview] saving table data

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Mar 31 09:18:22 EDT 2015

Hi Paul,

The Plot Selection Over Time filter has an "OnlyReportSelectionStatistics"
property. You should set that to 0 to have it not compute the extra
statistics.

As for SelectCells, I figured that out by creating a query in the Find Data
tool (under the Edit menu for Linux machines) and then creating a Plot
Selection Over Time filter. In the Copied Selection widget in the
Properties tab it should list the corresponding query string. There's also
some information at http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Find_Data_using_Queries
but that may be a bit out of date.

Regards,
Andy