[Paraview] saving table data

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Sat Mar 28 09:04:37 EDT 2015

Hi Paul,

>From what I can tell from playing around with the PlotSelectionOverTime
filter, it doesn't create any extra arrays so I think it may work by using
the PassArrays filter right before the PlotSelectionOverTime filter. If
that doesn't get your desired behavior then maybe you want to try the
Programmable Filter. Information on that is available at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Python_Programmable_Filter.

Regards,
Andy