[Paraview] saving table data

Paul DesJardin ped3 at buffalo.edu
Fri Mar 27 18:24:22 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to save a subset of data generated from the
PlotSelectionOverTime filter.  I tried using the PassArrays filter to
narrow my selection but the data doesn't appear under Point, Cell or
Field data options for that filter.  The data in the
PlotSelectionOverTime is labeled as "Cell Statistics" and was created
using the following lines from a Python script...

   selection = SelectCells(query="id==0")
   PSOT = PlotSelectionOverTime(Selection=selection)
   PSOT.UpdatePipeline()

Any help would be much appreciated....

Thanks,

Paul

Paul DesJardin, Ph.D.
Professor
University at Buffalo, State University of New York
Buffalo, NY 14260-4400
Tel:  716-645-1467
email:  ped3 at buffalo.edu
web:  cet.eng.buffalo.edu