[Paraview] Trace recorder and presets (color table)

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 16 18:14:11 EDT 2015

I have a user that needs to change the ParaView preset from default (cool to warm) to another ParaView preset (Blue to Red Rainbow).  He wants to do this in a python trace.  So, he used the trace recorder to record his steps.  Unfortunately, changing presets is not recorded with the trace recorder.

I have written this issue up as bug number http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=15116, but need to give the user the code that would have/ should have been produced.  Does anyone have the python code that changes presets?

Thanks all!

Alan