[Paraview] Trace recorder and presets (color table)

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 16 18:45:18 EDT 2015

Hi Alan,

You can use the AssignLookupTable function to reference builtin lookup
tables by name. For example see code between # marks below. There are a
few other conveniences for working with the builtin tables as well, see
this recipe <http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python/Lookup_tables>

w = Wavelet()
w_rep = Show(w)
w_rep.Representation = 'Surface'
#
w_rep.ColorArrayName = 'RTData'
w_arr = w.PointData.GetArray('RTData')
w_rep.LookupTable = AssignLookupTable(w_arr, 'Rainbow Blended White')
#
Render().ResetCamera()

Burlen