[Paraview] A little help with understanding how the pipeline works please

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Dec 11 08:08:30 EST 2015

The pipeline is lazily evaluated and won't produce anything until you tell
it to flow.  In the GUI, the "Apply" button typically does this. From
python,  you can do the same with threshold1.UpdatePipeline(). Call Show()
and Render() to update and display the result at the same time like "Apply"
does.