[Paraview] Any suggestion for work environment to run Catalyst examples ???

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Apr 30 10:30:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

It's tough to diagnose what's going on with the Catalyst examples. Can you
try running pvbatch or pvserver in parallel? My guess is that could be the
issue. Another possibility is confusion between header files. I don't
regularly build on Macs so I don't have much experience there. I do know
that the Catalyst examples are built on several architectures for testing.
I hope to get a dashboard up in the near future to test this out better.

Regards,
Andy