[Paraview] PV 420 unable to read state file from PV 410

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Tue Sep 30 07:48:38 EDT 2014

Hello.

I am trying the new PV 420 release using the Linux 64 bits binaries from
PV download page.

I am trying to load a state file that was created by PV 410 and that
reads 13 Tecplot files. The expected plot should show LIC surfaces
colored by aerodynamic parameters (pressure or skin friction) and some
streamlines.

When loading this state file with PV 420, I get many errors (see below),
all surfaces are white, and some surfaces are missing.

I can't share the data, but I send also the state file in a tar.gz archive.

Best regards.

Richard

--
  Richard GRENON