[Paraview] paraview module

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 30 22:30:27 EDT 2014

Assuming Canopy is built with the same Python  2.7.1 version that we
build our binaries against, you'll need to setup several environment
variables. Attached is an old script I used for ParaView 4.1 (which
was build with Python 2.6), but that'll give you hints for the
variables and the paths in the app bundle that you'd need to point to.

Utkarsh