[Paraview] PV 420 unable to read state file from PV 410

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Tue Sep 30 09:23:19 EDT 2014

Hello,

The problem in PV 420 seems to be related with the "MergeBlocks" filter:
when I open two Tecplot files, I first make a group with these two
datasets, then I apply MergeBlocks on the group, and I see that there is
a missing part on the result of MergeBlocks between the two datasets. I
attach two pictures, one obtained with a pipeline built in PV 410 (Merge
is OK) and the other obtained with the same pipeline built in PV 420
(Merge is not OK).

Richard

--
  Richard GRENON