[Paraview] ExtractSubset not working well in pvpython

Chukwudi Chukwudozie cchukw1 at tigers.lsu.edu
Thu Oct 30 17:29:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have a structured grid computational domain of size 800,2,800. I want to
extract the information along a line and so I do the following in my python
script.

ExtractSubset0 =
ExtractSubset(guiName="ExtractSubset0",IncludeBoundary=0,VOI=[399, 399, 0,
0, 0, 799], SampleRateK=1, SampleRateJ=1, SampleRateI=1)
data = servermanager.Fetch(ExtractSubset0)
numPoints=data.GetNumberOfPoints()

However, when I plot the information on that line, I see it has only
extracted information between 0-399 in the z-coordinate direction. I even
printed numPoints to confirm how much information is extracted and I get
"numPoints=400". I am using PV 3.98.0.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

--
Chukwudi Chukwudozie
cchukw1 at tigers.lsu.edu
Craft and Hawkins Department of Petroleum Engineering
Louisiana State University
Patrick F. Taylor Hall (CEBA)
Room 3429
Baton Rouge LA, 70803