[Paraview] Newbie question: How to search the archive? Working with 'point data'

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 8 09:29:39 EDT 2014

Hey E.M.,

First thing I recommend is to read the data in with the delimited text
reader, then apply table to points.
Attached is a state file to demonstrate.

Eventually you may want to move to a more efficient (e.g. binary) format
for performance and scalability but this will get you started.

My preferred way to search the list archives is markmail.org.
http://markmail.org/search/?q=paraview

cheers

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.