[Paraview] Newbie question: How to search the archive? Working with 'point data'

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Wed Oct 8 08:59:06 EDT 2014

Greetings --

I'm new to the list, and working through the Paraview Tutorial a 2nd time
(amazing how much can be forgotten with a 1 year lapse).

This time around, I'm specifically interested in working with point data,
for which I have 3D positions and velocities in white-space delimited text
(ascii) files.

I'd like to search the archives for discussions related to handling this
type of data, but there are no obvious search capabilities at the
public.kitware.com/ archive-related pages that I've found -- just
instructions to register for the mailing list.

Help with any of the above will be appreciated!
Cheers,
~ E.m.

E.M. Dragowsky, Ph.D.
Advanced Research Computing -- ITS
Adjunct Research Associate Professor, Physics
Case Western Reserve University
(216) 368-8995