[Paraview] Paraview Plugin: two enumerations next to each other

Gonzalo Brito Gadeschi g.brito at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 19 12:24:39 EST 2014

I'm trying to write an IntVectorProperty with two drop down list next to
each other.

Ideally it would call a function that takes to arguments, and passes the
value of each drop down menu to each argument. I am however open to
workarounds.

This is my best attempt but of course it crashes paraview:

<IntVectorProperty name="Neighbors"
                               command="set_load_node_neighbors"
                               number_of_elements="2"
                               default_values="-1 -2">
    <EnumerationDomain name="enum">
        <Entry value="-1" text="None"/>
        <Entry value="1" text="Faces"/>
        <Entry value="2" text="Edges"/>
        <Entry value="3" text="Corners"/>
        </EnumerationDomain>
     <EnumerationDomain name="enum">
         <Entry value="-2" text="None"/>
         <Entry value="4" text="Same level"/>
         <Entry value="5" text="Children level"/>
         <Entry value="6" text="Both"/>
      </EnumerationDomain>
</IntVectorProperty>

Any ideas / suggestions about how to achieve this?

Bests,
Gonzalo

--
Dipl.-Ing. Gonzalo Brito Gadeschi
Institute of Aerodynamics and Chair of Fluid Mechanics
E-mail:  g.brito at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Internet: www.aia.rwth-aachen.de