[Paraview] The question of the ability of paraview's Parallelism

周恒众 zhz1993622 at 163.com
Wed Nov 19 10:25:14 EST 2014

    At first ,Thank you for the help of David E DeMarle 。But I still have some problem about it .
    I want to ask a question .If I have a 10G data file ,I want to use paraview to visual it . The file is stored in one computer and share with other computers through NFS (file share system).  whether I can use just some computers which its memory is 4G to visual the file ?
    Thank you for your help .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        zhou