[Paraview] Paraview Plugin: two enumerations next to each other

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Nov 20 09:28:48 EST 2014

The default widget portfolio in ParaView doesn't support such a
property. However, you can implement a custom pqPropertyWidget
subclass that places 2 combo-boxes. Use pqIntVectorPropertyWidget [1]
as a reference. [2],[3] may be useful reads to understand the
property-widget infrastructure in ParaView.

Utkarsh

[1] http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/classpqIntVectorPropertyWidget.html
[2] http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Properties_Panel
[3] http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_Customizations_for_Properties_Panel