[Paraview] translate geometry in space

Tanaka Simon tanakas at gmx.ch
Tue Nov 18 15:41:53 EST 2014

Thank you, Sam, "Transform" was what i was looking for.

However, consider the following situation:
-> two identical polygons (well, almost identical, in the order of
machine epsilon)
-> applying the 'Transform' to both of them: moving both by 100 in +z
direction

Then, strangely, they do not coincide nicely any more. It seems that
there is some massive inaccuracy introduced by applying the 'Transform
filter'....

Does anyone have ever encountered that artefact? Any suggestions to
remove/reduce that?

Best wishes
Simon