[Paraview] Trying to visualize molecular trajectories from AMBER with a binary netCDF file

MONA MINKARA mona.minkara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:10:02 EST 2014

Hi all,
I am trying to visualize the flow of certain molecules in a simulation with 300,000 atoms simulated over 500 time steps. The trajectories were generated in AMBER and output as a binary netCDF file. A text netCDF file could not correctly store such a large data set.
How can I get paraview read the netCDF that I have and then use it to plot the flow of certain molecules?

Thank you
Mona Minkara
Graduate Student
Quantum Theory Project