[Paraview] Surface representation inconsistency

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Mon Mar 17 07:50:34 EDT 2014

Hi Den,

I am not sure where your problem comes from. I suspect the reason is you
have a very large dataset, so try to alter some render settings.

Use the menu "Edit->Settings", select "Render View", and the box "Use
Immediate Mode Rendering" should be checked (look at the image). If the
box is not checked, display lists are used. Display lists improve
performance for small datasets but are not recommended for large
datasets due to excessive memory usage and long display list creation
times. Look at the message when the mouse is over the box.

Richard.

--
  Richard GRENON
  ONERA