[Paraview] Surface representation inconsistency

Den Fairol den.fairol at infovalley.net.my
Mon Mar 17 22:18:09 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,

For the record, the pixelated dataset has a point/cell count of 4369/17282
(the other dataset has 955/3820). In term of memory footprint, I don't think
0.51 MB should be of any concern. Tried the "Immediate Mode Rendering" but
the same result occurred - good interactive quality, bad still quality.

Thank you and regards,
Den