[Paraview] Print filename with Python Annotation filter

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Mar 9 15:34:27 EDT 2014

Felix,

Attached state file (generated using ParaView 4.1.0) should do the trick.
We're using a Python animation cue here. So look at the "Animation View"
and double click on the Python animation track to update the animation
script as needed to point the appropriate reader/text source, etc.

I used dualSphereAnimation_P00T0000.vtp...dualSphereAnimation_P00T0010.vtp
file series included in ParaViewData for this state.

Utkarsh