[Paraview] Print filename with Python Annotation filter

Felix Salazar felix.salazar at polymtl.ca
Mon Mar 3 11:05:04 EST 2014

Hello Paraview community,

I have a steady simulation at different Reynolds number, and I would like
to show in an animation the change of a certain phenomena as a function of
Reynolds.

I put all the results file in the same folder, and attempted to open them
in Paraview as a transient case. I can do the animation, but I would like
to annotate the Reynolds number in each frame.

The Reynolds number is part of the filename of each result file. I think
the best way to do it would be using the python annotation filter. However,
I don't know which how to dump the "filename" of the corresponding current
frame into the python expression. Any ideas?

Thanks

*Félix Salazar**felix.salazar at polymtl.ca <felix.salazar at polymtl.ca>*
Étudiant au doctorat - PhD Student
*École Polytechnique de Montréal*