[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] a new user with a simple question

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 3 11:56:46 EST 2014

Just guessing here - I wonder if you have a bad driver and /or graphics card?  If ParaView works one place, and doesn't the other, your data is probably good.  Assuming you are using a Kitware download, I assume that shouldn't be the issue.

What OS?  Can you draw lines?  (in a 3d window, Sources/ Line).

Alan