[Paraview] exagerating the axis in length not the value

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Wed Jan 15 04:51:03 EST 2014

to do that, you can use my plugin from my webpage.

https://rom.ec-nantes.fr/resources/separated-variables-representation-visualisation/

this plugin will add 6 filters and 2 readers.

one of the filter is called TransformwithAxis, and will  apply the
transformation to the axis also.

Hope will help you.

Felipe

Le 07/01/2014 11:12, Hedieh Ebrahimi a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am opening a h5 file with ParaView using pflotranReader.
>
> I have the following order.
>
> 1. My Dataset
> 2. Threshold
>

> my dataset in X direction is in order of meters, while in y direction is
> in order of milimeter.
>
> I have scaled my data ( The threshold filter not the dataset itself ) in
> Y direction by 1000. When I tick the show axis, my axis in y direction
> is not
> is not showing as I want.
>
> How can I have my axis showing with the correct range [0, 0.01] and
> exagerated in length so that it would show properly in the image ?
>
> Thanks

- --
Felipe Bordeu Weldt
Ingénieur de Recherche