[Paraview] exagerating the axis in length not the value

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Tue Jan 7 05:12:11 EST 2014

Hello,

I am opening a h5 file with ParaView using pflotranReader.

I have the following order.

1. My Dataset
2. Threshold

my dataset in X direction is in order of meters, while in y direction is in
order of milimeter.

I have scaled my data ( The threshold filter not the dataset itself ) in Y
direction by 1000. When I tick the show axis, my axis in y direction is not
is not showing as I want.

How can I have my axis showing with the correct range [0, 0.01] and
exagerated in length so that it would show properly in the image ?

Thanks