[Paraview] exagerating the axis in length not the value

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jan 20 10:26:20 EST 2014

You can tell the "CubeAxis" to use untransformed original data bounds.
For that, click of the "Edit" button next to the "Show  Axis" check
box, which will pop-up the cube-axis editor dialog. Now for the axis
of interest, check "Original Bounds as Range". Note this must be
checked separately for each of the axis - X,Y and Z.

Utkarsh