[Paraview] color using side set ID

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jan 14 21:04:53 EST 2014

Ethan,

The properties panel has changed to move some of the less often used
properties to the "advanced" mode. Refer to
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/491 for details.
The "Sets" selection is still present, just is advanced by default. Either
search for "Sets"  by typing the same text in the "Search box" at the top
of the panel or switch to advanced mode to see it.

Utkarsh