[Paraview] show a time-serie rotation of a mesh

Vincent Leroy vincent.leroy at innosea.fr
Wed Jan 15 07:33:21 EST 2014

Hi,

I need to know how it is possible to apply a motion (time-serie) to a
mesh, loaded in Paraview from a VTK file. I do have a time series of the
angular position around one point, but I can't visualise it in paraview.
What I am trying to do is basically to rotate all the points (and then
all cells) of a mesh for each time step. Is there a filter or an easy
way to do it ? I couldn't find anything relevant for that case on
internet.
--

Vincent