[Paraview] FW: ParaViewWeb rendering performance

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Jan 9 10:52:37 EST 2014

Hi Den,

thanks for your interesting feedback.

Regarding your first point, I don't know how to tune the delivery option
for pvserver from the python side, but looking at the C++ code should not
be too difficult to figure out what need to be done.

For the second point, you are right, it seems that ParaViewWeb induce a
double render call, one in interactive mode and another one for the image
sent to the client as a full resolution render. And it is likely that it
affect the performances.

If those points are critical for you, we can certainly help via a support
contract to integrate some fix faster into the current code base.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Seb