[Paraview] Surface LIC Problem

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 08:34:20 EST 2014

Hi Burlen, Richard, Utkarsh,

Thanks for your advices.

I misunderstood that the Surface LIC Plugin should calculate
some kinds of the vector fields on surfaces.
My models are generated by NS solvers, so the surfaces have
non-zero vectors without slipping or moving wall.

For example, can I calculate surface friction vectors with ParaView?
I have flow fields and other physical constants.

# Extracting issue was solved by using Extract Subset filter.
# My meshes were structured grids of turbomachinery in this time,
# so all the walls can be extracted by the ijk coordinates.

Magician