[Paraview] Surface LIC Problem

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Feb 10 09:42:27 EST 2014

You could also either use "Extract Block" to remove blocks on which
you don't want to render LIC and then do LIC on the rest. There are
others ways for this subsetting too, based on the nature of your data:
e.g. you could your Extract Selection or Threshold to remove the cells
that you don't want to render LIC on and then render the result.