[Paraview] Surface LIC Problem

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Mon Feb 10 03:57:32 EST 2014

Hello

Which vector field are you using with LIC ?

The LIC control panel allows to choose the vector to be used, and you
MUST choose a vector field that is NOT ZERO on the surface.

With Euler CFD results, the velocity vector is not zero at the wall, and
you can use this vector.

With Navier-Stokes CFD results, the velocity vector is zero at the wall,
and you have to use the skin friction vector instead.

Richard

--
  Richard GRENON
  ONERA