[Paraview] copy-paste (or clone/dublicate) a filter

Samuel Key samuelkey at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 18 09:32:39 EST 2013

Martina,

Regarding your question, I do not do this routinely, but it looks to me
that if you hold down the Ctrl-key and select two datum two sets and
then apply the Group Datasets filter you get a single combined datum
stream to which can apply the same filter to both using a single common
parameter specification. In a single view, this may require a coordinate
translation of one datum set with respect to the other in order that
they are not overlaid (use the Transform filter on one of the datum sets
before grouping). In addition, it is likely that the point and cell
variable sets for both objects need to be the same (except for the
values). Likely some care will be needed for the Slice and Clip filters
because you will only have a "single" object after grouping.

Hope this helps.

Sam