[Paraview] Selection in Paraview/Web 4.0

Albrecht Kyrieleis akyrieleis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 05:40:47 EST 2013

Hi,

I am using Paraviewweb-Linux-64bit-glibc-2.3.6-NIGHTLY and use a custom
class to implement some functions. I can take a trace in standalone
Paraview and copy the Python code into my functions which works well for
several actions.

But I want to be able to make a selection (initially on the surface of my
data volume) in Paraview/Web and then display the labels of the selected
points.

I tried, without success:

 RenderView1 = GetRenderView()

RenderView1.InteractionMode = 'Selection'

active_objects.source.SMProxy.InvokeEvent('UserEvent', 'ShowWidget')

RenderView1.CameraClippingRange = [15652.96264371555, 48851.728930038546]

RenderView1.InteractionMode = '3D'

Render()

How can I enable the selection function in Paraviewweb ?

Many thanks,

k.