No subject

Tue Nov 5 09:07:12 EST 2013

understanding that there currently are two main methods to make use of<br>
ParaviewWeb in a multi-session setting:<br>
-Using the provided Jetty session manager jar.<br>
-Placing an Apache2 web server as a front-end.<br>
Our Use Cases require the use of SSL encryption for the Paraview<br>
sessions, which means that it would not be possible to use only the<br>
session manager. We have tested Apache as a front-end and it works, but<br>
it is not the best solution for us, as we&#39;d rather not have an<br>
additional layer. Besides the session manager looks like a light-weight<br>
alternative.<br>
I would have a few questions:<br>
-Is there currently a modality to integrate the session manager or<br>
ParaviewWeb service into Tomcat with the current realease?<br>
-Is there a link to or would it be possible to have access to the jetty<br>
session manager source code. This would help us considerably, as we<br>
could potentially expand it to use SSL and alter different parameters.<br>
Thanks in advance for your kind replies.<br>
Kind Regards,<br>
Bogdan<br>
--<br>
Bogdan Daqui<br>
Software Development<br>
SimScale GmbH<br>
Lichtenbergstra=DFe 8<br>
85748 Garching bei M=FCnchen<br>
Phone: <a href=3D"tel:%2B49%20%280%2989%203398%204078" value=3D"+4989339840=
78">+49 (0)89 3398 4078</a><br>
Amtsgericht M=FCnchen, HRB 201813<br>
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Vincenz D=F6lle &amp; David Heiny<br>
</a><br>