No subject

Tue Nov 5 09:07:12 EST 2013

understanding that there currently are two main methods to make use of
ParaviewWeb in a multi-session setting:

-Using the provided Jetty session manager jar.
-Placing an Apache2 web server as a front-end.

Our Use Cases require the use of SSL encryption for the Paraview
sessions, which means that it would not be possible to use only the
session manager. We have tested Apache as a front-end and it works, but
it is not the best solution for us, as we'd rather not have an
additional layer. Besides the session manager looks like a light-weight
alternative.

I would have a few questions:

-Is there currently a modality to integrate the session manager or
ParaviewWeb service into Tomcat with the current realease?

-Is there a link to or would it be possible to have access to the jetty
session manager source code. This would help us considerably, as we
could potentially expand it to use SSL and alter different parameters.

Thanks in advance for your kind replies.

Kind Regards,
Bogdan

--
Bogdan Daqui
Software Development

SimScale GmbH
Lichtenbergstraße 8
85748 Garching bei München

Phone: +49 (0)89 3398 4078
Email: bdaqui at simscale.de

Amtsgericht München, HRB 201813
Geschäftsführer: Vincenz Dölle & David Heiny

http://www.simscale.de