[Paraview] Being able to see field data in Paraview

Jesse Samluk sevensam at udel.edu
Tue Nov 5 14:03:34 EST 2013

Greetings,

   I am a new Paraview user, and am still getting used to the program.

   I have several .vtk files that have a EM grid, as well as the corresponding electric and magnetic field data,

   When I open the EM grid, I can see that without any problems, but I cannot see the field lines at all.

   I don't know the easiest way to show this on the mailing list, but can anyone provide me with further instructions/guidance?

  Thanks!
   Jesse