[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Save Geometry form Python Shell

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 1 16:28:21 EDT 2013

I just tried the directions I gave below, and this command is not correctly written using the Trace Recorder.  This is a bug.  Would you mind writing it up, or should I?

I don’t know the answer to your question, hopefully someone else on the list can help.

Please keep replies on the paraview list, so everyone can learn and participate.

Alan