[Paraview] vtkTable Visualization

Stephan Rogge stephan.rogge at tu-cottbus.de
Wed May 15 02:22:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

I decided to attach a pv state file to reproduce this issue. The left
side visualizes the (multiblock) encapsulated vtkTable output of a
ProgrammableSource with a SpreadSheet-, MatrixPlot- and
ParallelCoordinatesView. The same view types were used for the direct
vtkTable output of a ProgrammableSouce (right).

Steps to reproduce the problem with PV git master version:

1. Load attached State file

For the left views:
2. First select an item in the left active plot view (MatrixPlotView)
with a right mouse click (no drag) => Should work 3. Select a line in
the SpreadSheetView => Should work; the selection is propagated over
all views (on the same side) 4. Now repeat step 2. => Message: "Uneven
size of values." occurs and the selection is not being propagated to
the other views 5. Select a range in the ParallelCoordinates View =>
Same message as in step 4. is shown

For the right views:
2. First select an item in the right active plot view (MatrixPlotView)
with a right mouse click (no drag) => Does not work; I have to click
an drag 3. Select a line in the SpreadSheetView => Should work; the
selection is propagated over all views (on the same side) 4. Now
repeat step 2. => Should word 5. Select a range in the
ParallelCoordinates View => Should work

Hope that someone could reproduce this.

Cheers,
Stephan