[Paraview] ParaView 4.0.0-RC2 starts behind current window on OS X Lion (10.7.5)

Michael Schlottke m.schlottke at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jun 1 07:27:38 EDT 2013

Hi Sean,

Ok, so that means there is no way to run it in the foreground without having an app bundle? The problem is, that somehow I get an

"The application cannot be opened because its executable is missing."

error even though the executable is there AND the Info.plist file is identical to another app bundle that does work. Any ideas where else to look for the problems?

Michael