[Paraview] ParaView 4.0.0-RC2 starts behind current window on OS X Lion (10.7.5)

Felipe Bordeu Weldt felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Sat Jun 1 08:08:56 EDT 2013

hi I use the ParaViewSuperBuild all the time to test my plugin.

you can do something like this to bring paraview to the foreground (from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11248284/mac-os-x-bring-non-bundle-gui-applications-to-foreground-when-launched-from-t).

>$ pwd
/Users/fbordeu/ParaView/builds/ParaViewSuperBuild_bin/install/Applications/paraview.app/Contents/MacOS
>$ ./paraview
(wait paraview to launch)
>$ osascript -e 'tell application "paraview" to activate'

Felipe