[Paraview] ParaView 4.0.0-RC2 starts behind current window on OS X Lion (10.7.5)

Michael Schlottke m.schlottke at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jun 1 07:23:56 EDT 2013

The dynamic library path is empty. Yep, the stuff I posted is just a snippet, this is the full file (minus some file type associations):

####################################
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
	<string>English</string>
	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
	<string>paraview</string>
	<key>CFBundleGetInfoString</key>
	<string></string>
	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
	<string>MacIcon.icns</string>
	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
	<string></string>
	<key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
	<string>6.0</string>
	<key>CFBundleLongVersionString</key>
	<string></string>
	<key>CFBundleName</key>
	<string>ParaView</string>
	<key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
	<string>APPL</string>
	<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
	<string></string>
	<key>CFBundleSignature</key>
	<string>????</string>
	<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
	<string></string>
	<key>CSResourcesFileMapped</key>
	<true/>
	<key>LSRequiresCarbon</key>
	<true/>
	<key>NSHumanReadableCopyright</key>
	<string></string>

<!-- File type associations -->
<key>CFBundleDocumentTypes</key>
…more stuff here...
</dict>
</plist>

I don't see any differences to what you've written, so I really don't know what to make of it.

Michael