[Paraview] Bug in drawing selection mark in 3D?

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Tue Jul 16 04:40:52 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have observed a strange behavior: When I select points in a 3D dataset, the selection marks are not always drawn onto the points. When I rotate the geometry, they seem to move to different locations. When I turn the Point Labels on, they remain next to the selected points, whereas the selection marks seem to change location.
This seems like a bug to me. Is it known, is there a fix/workaround?

I am under Windows 7, I see the behavior with Version 4.0.1 64-bit and 3.12.0-RC2 32-bit.

Matthias

ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
Firmensitz: 72072 Tuebingen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian O. Erbe, Reiner Thede
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRB 380137