[Paraview] Colour bar and scale missaligned

Bob Flandard flandard at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:10:57 EDT 2013

Thanks Burlen,

I'll try the nightly build (if that's what 'git pull' is?). Your scalar bar does indeed look just right; would you be willing to share the script code? I've noticed another ugly quirk with the new default scalar bar, the number format applies to all values except the limits, so there seems to be no way of suppressing a limit value from being displayed as 0.10000000000001 (for example).

Regards,

Bob