[Paraview] Colour bar and scale missaligned

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 15 14:31:08 EDT 2013

Hi Bob,

I can share the collection of gimp/bash scripts but I have to warn you
they're more than a little rough around the edges as these were
originally only intended for my use. YMMV! https://github.com/burlen/SciGIMP

here's how you'd use my "sq-axes" script to add the scale onto the body
of the LUT I saved from PV(attached).

f=lut-for-curl-ue.png; sq-axes.sh $f axes-$f 0.0045 0.163 7 11 1 0 1 0
11 1 0.05 1.0 0.03 0.6 3 12 b ff "|\xE2\x88\x87\xE2\xA8\xAFUe|" "" 26 b
ff "" 16 b ff; display axes-$f

I've never tested it but in theory it should work in windows (from
cygwin shell) too.

Burlen